Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chapter Two: Smells Like a Wet Dog to Me...

This cold and heavy rain is seemingly endless, and these fumes that linger on the street are starting to make me a bit nauseous. A rain jacket could come in handy at this point, my coat of "fur" only absorbs so much... hahaha. You have to make light of all the situations.

"Pardon me Sir, can I stand under your umberella? ...No?  But I'm guessing you wouldn't leave your pets outside too when the weather is bad? Oh, I see." A simple misjudgement on my part. I was under the impression you had the conscience of a nice fellow!

I'm not going to be consumed my the misguided actions of others. I can only excuse the way I act. Although thought to be inferior, I consider myself the superior to those who stoop to low-grounds and forget to understand the meaning of life.

But perhaps I'm not the only considered misfit of this society...early this day I saw a man butt-naked in public. Quite the sight! I'm not into other men or anything, but I crave seeing somebody in the same extreme of odd. I shouted at the man "THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" I don't quite know if he heard or saw me because I had scurried off in a split of a second. Maybe he would understand where I'm coming from.

The rain ceased to end but I made good time to relocate myself to the near broken down theater. At least here I could get some rest. Some peace and quiet...

1 comment:

  1. Walking back from "Jack's Tracks," in a ceaseless drizzle, Leland sees something that strikes him, a painful stabbing. Was it a vision, a mirage? Perhaps something meant to offer direction in dire circumstances. A wolf...man. A wolf-man. A man who Leland had envisioned in only the deepest of dreams. The wolf man is scowling, an unhappy castaway on the island of abnormality. Leland sees his pained mouth, his mean brow and his matted face and wonders if he is looking at himself. For Leland knows his own name is whispered over and debased, his smiley sprightly face pained much like the wolf-man. Leland has been put down his whole life, much like the furry enigma grouching towards him on a dirty street. Leland, inan instant knew what his new rap song was going to be about: the wolf-man with a heavy heart and outstretched arms, a mirror image of his soul. If only Leland knew what this meant! He knows not why his soul wails for the wolf-man, but it does all the same! If only Leland were eloquent enough to show the significance of the wolf-man! But hopeless Leland will only write trite lyrics and mediocre music; his thoughts are meaningless until he does away with his outer shell. But the wolf-man is still walking the weird world and until Wolfy reaches his ideal death, Leland's shell remains.
    But enough thinking and pondering. Time to get a fye fye grill, yo!

    ReplyDelete